How to become a Priority Friend Patron to Edinburgh International Festival
Friends receive a host of benefits to enhance your Festival experience.
Priority Friend: £60+
For a minimum donation of £60 you will receive:
Priority booking for the Edinburgh International Festival – buy up to four tickets for each Festival event in advance of public booking by post, fax or online
Ticket discounts of up to 50% on a range of Festival performances from mid July
Access to our exclusive year round events programme, including backstage tours, talks with artists, trips across the UK and overseas plus our regular coffee mornings
Year round 20% discount at Cafe Hub
Option to exchange all Festival tickets purchased (conditions apply)
Regular mailings including newsletters, ebulletins and the Festival brochure
Patrons will receive all the benefits associated with Friends membership along with extra privileges to bring you even closer to the Festival.
For a minimum donation of £300 you will receive:
- Patron priority booking via post, fax or online PLUS access to our exclusive Patron telephone line for all Festival tickets in advance of the box office opening to the general public.
- Range of best available tickets that can be accessed only by Patrons via the Patron telephone line.
- Special delivery mailing of the Festival brochure on its launch (UK only) to your door or to an alternative address as appropriate
- Email containing a summary of the Festival brochure and a Patron priority booking form
- PLUS – an invitation to you and a guest to raise a toast at a private reception around the Festival Opening Concert hosted by Festival Directors and staff.
- Opportunity to purchase two tickets to a Festival party to mingle with visiting artists and companies
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Festival event programmes